Week of May 12, 1914
• Coates & Sons’ new planning mill is now up and fully operational.
• The Hotel Raymond advertising rates of $1.50 a day, with the best stable in town.
• Building inspector issues permits for John Connell’s new blacksmith shop, while another permit issued is for an addition to the Crystal Theatre.
• A letter to the Burlington Tennis Club from the Burlington Country Club suggests that the two clubs unite for tennis privileges on the “fine courts at the Hotel Brant” and that fees be set at $5 for gentlemen and $3 for ladies for the season.
• Hamilton Dairy Co. starts to make daily deliveries in Burlington of milk, cream and butter.
Week of May 12, 1964
• Bonnie Place rushes final preparations for June opening.
• Extensive changes under way for QEW/Guelph Line intersection.
• Interim Y board looks at working relationship with Great Hamilton YMCA.