Week of Feb. 23, 1914
• With a proper facility now available, Burlington’s mayor suggests village could ice an OHA team next year.
Week of Feb. 24, 1964
• Town clerk William Sims suggest new ward system , reducing present number from nine to five with two councilors per ward.
• Board of education planning 16-room school in Dynes Road area at an estimated cost of $460,000.
• Council asked to extend Woodward Avenue eastward to provide additional access to new school site.
• New ownership group buys Halliday Company and renames it Halliday Homes with G. W. E. Gordon as president.
• Burlington Mohawks win right to play Stamford for the Niagara District Junior B championship.