• George Alton tenders his resignation as tax collector for the year 1914.
• Council approves the installation of an electric light on Martha Street.
• George Brown, a grocer at Port Nelson, has now completed his new store on his property east of the old stand, and will shortly move from the old corner store that has been used as a business for the past 60 years.
• Lakeside Dairy commences business, with the depot located in the store formerly occupied by Graham’s Shoe Home.
• Constable Wm. Tufgar appointed milk inspector.
• After it was announced that St, George’s Anglican Church, Lowville, was building a tower on the church, Mrs. W. D. Flatt, Pine Cove, offers to install a church bell in the tower in memory of her father, the late Henry Richardson.
Week of March 30, 1964
• Building and planning committee approve application for an eight-storey, 72-unit building to be known as Lord Nelson Apartments at 5200 Lakeshore Road.
• Traffic light installed in front of Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital.
• Another nine holes already on the drawing board as Tyandaga Golf Club scheduled to officially open on June 13